Support > Wordpress Plugins

Easy Chart Builder 2.0 beta (updated B3)

<< < (2/4) > >>

reblerich:
Im struggling a little with  this plugin, im not sure where my shortcode is wrong, can anyone help please?

[easychart type="pie" height="200" width="200" title="SLA Hits" groupnames="Critical Hits, Disaster Recovery, Uptime" groupcolors="FF00FF, 005599, 229944" valuenames="SLA, SLA2, SLA3" groupXvalues="30, 20, 50"]

doug@dyerware.com:

--- Quote from: reblerich on April 26, 2012, 09:07:53 AM ---Im struggling a little with  this plugin, im not sure where my shortcode is wrong, can anyone help please?

[easychart type="pie" height="200" width="200" title="SLA Hits" groupnames="Critical Hits, Disaster Recovery, Uptime" groupcolors="FF00FF, 005599, 229944" valuenames="SLA, SLA2, SLA3" groupXvalues="30, 20, 50"]

--- End quote ---

That "X" in groupXvalues should be a number, 1-N , where group1values = list of values for the first guy in your group names list.

Assuming you want one of those values per group (and a pie chart thats a good assumption) try this:
[easychart type="pie" height="200" width="200" title="SLA Hits" groupnames="Critical Hits, Disaster Recovery, Uptime" groupcolors="FF00FF, 005599, 229944" valuenames="SLA, SLA2, SLA3" group1values="30" group2values="20" group3values="50"]

ciiciprian:
Hello,

I saw that the current plugin still has problems regarding the negative values insertion

and do you look in future to create the possibility of communication with excel tables?

Thank you for this great application!

Ciprian

doug@dyerware.com:

--- Quote from: ciiciprian on June 03, 2012, 08:50:37 PM ---Hello,

I saw that the current plugin still has problems regarding the negative values insertion

and do you look in future to create the possibility of communication with excel tables?

Thank you for this great application!

Ciprian

--- End quote ---

Sorry Ciprian,

Are you referring to the beta 2.x or the 1.x in the wordpress plugin directory?  2.x will eventually become released, however we are developing new iPhone game and its difficult to find time for the plugins until it finally is birthed :)

-d

ciiciprian:
I`m reffering to the last plugin (2x) in comparison with the first one.

Thanks,
Ciprian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version