Author Topic: Spoiler Size and Position  (Read 4081 times)

ttwajsb

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Spoiler Size and Position
« on: January 25, 2012, 06:50:11 AM »
I'd like to set the spoiler to a specified width, and to have it positioned on the right side of a text paragraph that would wrap to the left of and below it. I'd also like to tweak it to use less vertical space. Are any of these possible with user modifications to css or php?

I have this activated on a network site, and when I try to edit I see the following:
Editing easy-spoiler/easy-spoiler.css (inactive)

Yet the plugin is active, and functioning on one of my sub sites. So I'm not certain how to access the css that's governing the sub site instance. I tried setting the easySpoilerTable to width:50%, but that didn't "take".

doug@dyerware.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spoiler Size and Position
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 02:30:03 AM »
Yes there are some margin settings in the css you can tighten up if you wish.

Also, as for placing the spoiler on the right side of a paragraph, have you tried containing the spoiler within a DIV that you then place as you wish?   

-d

ttwajsb

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 06:50:17 PM »
I was able to achieve my intended positioning by placing a table within a table, so I'm pleased with that outcome. Glad to have you point out the DIV option, though.

However, I'm still unclear where to find the css that governs EasySpoiler. I'd like to make the bottom border narrower, for one thing.

doug@dyerware.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 09:53:55 PM »
Oh!  It should be "easy-spoiler.css" right in the plugin's home directory.  Take a look at easySpoilerEnd rule in particular.

Do you use a mac?  You can turn on the development menu in preferences, then right-click "inspect element" over an item you want to study and it will bring up all the rules and attributes and who assigned them.  Firebug plugin for firefox offers a similar feature.

anything