Author Topic: EasySpoiler and problem with CSS ? OR ?  (Read 13237 times)

Cecil

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Re: EasySpoiler and problem with CSS ? OR ?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 06:56:07 AM »
I still have the same issue :(

I downloaded from the large orange link here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/easy-spoiler/installation/

The webpage still says 1.8, though the zip file I downloaded was called easy-spoiler.1.9.zip

When I installed the plugin the version displayed with the wordpress control panel said version 1.8.

doug@dyerware.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 09:29:54 AM »
Yeah I forgot to bump a version # to 1.9 in one of the files.  I updated the file to make sure it reflects 1.9 now, sorry about that.

Your webpage now looks correct when I look at it (the change is there).  When you look at your about page and do a refresh you still have the problem? (maybe purge your browser's offline cache)

edit:  looks like twentythirteen does have a small thing I should account for but its not that bad of an artifact (just a subtle enlargement of the bottom of the spoiler mechanism).  Your site has the proper spoiler update and appears correct now in safari and firefox.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:37:16 AM by support »

Cecil

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 06:46:06 PM »
I see it looks great! Thanks a lot for the fast replies and quick update :) I appreciate the plugin you've made quite a bit; it's very easy to use and looks elegant on a web-page.

anything