Author Topic: (Unresolved) Easy Spoiler: "what's" gets turned into "what\'s"  (Read 5298 times)

ned4spd8874

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Love your plugin!  I'm the guy who asked if the whole bar could be clickable instead of only the button.  How's that going by the way?

But the reason I'm posting right now is when I enter "what's" in the Default Intro Text section of the settings, it get's changed to "what\'s".  Any way to get around this?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 04:34:50 AM by support »

doug@dyerware.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "what's" gets turned into "what\'s"
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 11:47:22 PM »
I tried to replicate it but it seems to be working.  Make sure you didn't enter the text in HTML editing mode?

If the shortcode looks right when you are editing in raw mode, then is there a page you can provide a link to?  Id like to look at it.

Haven't worked on the button thing yet, but I was waiting for an iframe test.  The guy isn't getting back to me so Ill have to go without that feature.  I did research it to make sure I could do it easily enough though :)

ned4spd8874

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 11:55:35 PM »
I'm using the "Settings - Easy Spoiler" way to do it.  I've attached screenshots of the settings page before and after.  This is what I'm entering in the post:
Code: [Select]
[spoiler title="during the credits"]

P.S. Can't wait for that feature!  Look forward to a donation from me soon.  Love this plugin, it's just what I need for my site!

doug@dyerware.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 04:34:18 AM »
AAaaaahahhh you are right.   I never thought to test that path.   Its getting php escaped...

I think at the moment your only workaround is "what is"  ;D

Will look into fixing this.  sorry
-d

ned4spd8874

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Re: (Unresolved) Easy Spoiler: "what's" gets turned into "what\'s"
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 05:07:29 AM »
No worries!  Glad you know what's...err...what is causing it.  ;o)