Author Topic: med timers history  (Read 6963 times)

missingparts

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
med timers history
« on: September 03, 2014, 02:25:33 AM »
Is there any way to save/backup/email the history log for the med timers app?  This seems like such a basic function to me but I don't see an easy way to do it.  I'm currently recovering from surgery and taking a narcotic pain med.  My doctor thinks it's easier to wean the narcotics by increasing the interval rather than decreasing the amount.  The continuous timer is perfect because it lets me increase the interval by 5 minutes every 2-3 doses.  But, I would like to be able to print the log and take it to the doctor. 

Thanks!

doug@dyerware.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: med timers history
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 11:28:27 AM »
There is a feature started (but not completed) to email and/or print the timer history and medication list (i.e. timers).  The feature is simple to add and will take no time at all to finish but we were waiting for ios8 to be released (it will be released on the 9th) because the development environment is a little beta-buggy at the moment.

There is a workaround, to take screenshots of the phone.  All you have to do is bring up your timer history and press the home button and the sleep/wake button (the button on the top) at the same time.  The screen will flash white and a picture of the display will be placed in your camera roll where you can email or print the picture.  I know working hands in recovery can be a pain in the ass and apologize for this.

please have a speedy and uneventful recovery :)