Author Topic: Easy Chart Builder 2.0 beta (updated B3)  (Read 24823 times)

lobster

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Chart Builder 2.0 beta (updated B3)
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 05:28:04 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

i tried to use ECB in my php template for wordpress via custom fields but the chart always comes up blank.

This is my codes

<?php
$P_1 = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'chart_party_name_1', true);
$P_2 = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'chart_party_name_2', true);
$S_1 = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'party_1_seats_won', true);
$S_2 = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'party_2_seats_won', true);
?>

<?php echo do_shortcode('[easychart type="horizbar" title="SYSMark 2007: AMD v.s. Intel" groupnames="<?php echo $P_1 ; ?>, <?php echo $P_2 ; ?>" valuenames="Votes Won" group1values="<?php echo $S_1 ; ?>" group2values="<?php echo $S_1 ; ?>"]'); ?>

if i paste just the code below in the php, i can see it returns the proper entered values in custom fields.

[easychart type="horizbar" title="SYSMark 2007: AMD v.s. Intel" groupnames="<?php echo $P_1 ; ?>, <?php echo $P_2 ; ?>" valuenames="Votes Won" group1values="<?php echo $S_1 ; ?>" group2values="<?php echo $S_1 ; ?>"]

ravi

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Easy Chart Builder 2.0 beta (updated B3)
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 11:54:52 AM »
First of all thanks for creating nice plugin,

I'm using the version 1.2 and its working nice, i using line chart to show statics of some data,

In line chart, lines are displayed fine if there is more than one record, in case if there is a single data(value names with multiple group names) i cant find a line, but i want to show that also.
kindly help me out..

Thanks in advance 

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:03:26 PM by ravi »

doug@dyerware.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 11:56:25 AM »
Sorry guys am falling behind on replying with answers

Ill get cracking this evening, pinky swear

chilegirl12

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
I have two questions about the chart builder.

1. Is there a way to change the font family?  I have tried adding it to the custom CSS, etc. but it doesn't seem to work?
2. I am using a bar graph, and it loads fine, but I want the data points to show on the actual graph either above the bars.  Is anyone able to do this?  The bars are great, but I actually need the numbers to show too... It can't be in just the data table; it has to appear on the bar graph itself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

keeley

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 05:15:22 PM »
Hello. I have the version 2 installed and I am getting an error on one page and not another.

http://bcarterfdn.org/print/ i get the error google is not defined.

on http://bcarterfdn.org/background-and-guidelines/ everything works fine. Both pages are loading the same info from the database except that the "print" page is loading all wordpress pages onto one. Any thoughts?

anything