Support > Wordpress Plugins

(resolved) Wordpress 3.1 - Gallery and Caption problem with images

(1/1)

techinferno:
Hello, after upgrading to wordpress 3.1 the plugin (gallery and caption) is not functioning correctly, when you first click on an image it properly shows up, but, when you do it a couple of times the picture disappears.
For instance you can take a look here:
http://www.techinferno.com/2011/02/15/analysis-of-low-ssd-performance-on-intel-pm55hm55-chipset-laptops/

Thank you for your assistance,
TechInferno

doug@dyerware.com:
Yep I see it. Will get on it.  Thanks!

P.s. nice site

techinferno:
Excellent, looking forward to your fix since we use it (and the other ones you've made) quite often.

Thanks.

doug@dyerware.com:
I just pushed out 1.0.  It fixes this issue, improves the professional appearance of the enlarged windows, added a 'none' transition effect, and fixes a Wordpress 3.1 editor buttons issue.

Another cool feature in this release is that the next/prev buttons work with respect to the mini galleries (captiongroup).

I removed some admin settings.

Recommend you set 'border' to be 10 or so.  The old default of 1 looks a bit odd.

techinferno:
Thank you for the quick fix and your continued work on these plug-ins, it's appreciated! :) By the way I noticed you link to sites that use your plug-ins and if you'd like to use ours as an example that would be great. The article in the first post in particular puts gallery and caption + easy chart builder to use.

Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version