Author Topic: Easy spoiler - RSS display problems  (Read 5537 times)

Tom

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Easy spoiler - RSS display problems
« on: November 25, 2014, 08:50:40 PM »
Discovered the easy spoiler plugin today and love it. The only problem i have found is the Blog post I created does not display properly when I view it in an RSS feed reader (most of my target community use feedly I'm afraid). Mac, iPhone and every other device I've used is fine.

I realise the spoiler content hider will not work when I use an RSS reader but is it easy spoiler which is causing my alignment issues or my own CSS?
http://emcage.net

Really appreciate your help

Tom

doug@dyerware.com

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Easy spoiler - RSS display problems
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 03:28:16 PM »
Hi tom,

I was not able to see a problem viewing the site directly from safari or firefox.  When viewing the feed from firefox rss reader is appears ok.  from our own RSS reader (feedhopper for ipad) it is ok.   Keep in mind you are only showing snippets of the article in the feed itself (you have to enable showing full article in rss feed for everything to be there).

What rss reader are you using?

Tom

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Re: Easy spoiler - RSS display problems
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 01:33:06 PM »
Hi Support,
Thanks for reply. Most of the intended readers of the blog use Feedly. I changed the feed to just show a snippet because of the display problem (although feedly is still showing a full feed...?). I included a screen shot in the original question, seems that there are spoiler links in the RSS feed to nothing and when I nestle spoilers together they inset the text making it difficult to read.
Hope that helps
Tom